Ok, so this is actually the second shiba that Suki has had a chance to meet. Last time I didn't have my camera with me. Unfortunately, all I had to take these shots was my cruddy iPhone camera, as my dSLR was out of juice. We chanced upon this shiba at the park today. She's three months older than Suki. They must have played for at least 20 minutes straight!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Meeting another Shiba!
Ok, so this is actually the second shiba that Suki has had a chance to meet. Last time I didn't have my camera with me. Unfortunately, all I had to take these shots was my cruddy iPhone camera, as my dSLR was out of juice. We chanced upon this shiba at the park today. She's three months older than Suki. They must have played for at least 20 minutes straight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment